Hey Happy Bookworms!
How are you all? How’s 2020 going (I know it’s only been 16 days but that’s 384 hours so…….)
Today, I thought I’d just do a fun little post about my reading plans for the new year! I know you’re all probably bored to death with these kinda posts but…I’m interesting, ok?!
2020 is going to be my backlist year.
Guys, I just can’t go on like this – my TBR is going to suffocate me, so it’s time to TACKLE it! *woo* thank you, thank you, I know, I’m so inspirational. How will I do this you ask? *gasps* Well, with hopes, dreams, & some fairy dust…obviously.
Nah but really:
- Use the library to get through books that have been on my TBR for ages
- Try & finish any series I’ve already started (*cough* HP *cough*)
- Be picky with what I put on my TBR (I NEED to do this)
- Only get books from netgalley that are on my TBR (or look really interesting)
- Look through my TBR & maybe get rid of some of it (I hate doing this 🙈)
- Maybe run some polls so you guys can tell me the best books to read (because if I enjoy it I’ll read it quicker (I’m trusting you guys!))
- Finally….clearing out the crevices of my TBR
I saw this idea over on
- Date added & Publication year: Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Title: Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle S. Prendergast (I cannot remember this at all 😂)
- Author: I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
- Number of pages: We have always lived in the castle by Shirley Jackson (I didn’t count short/extra stories)
- Number of ratings/average rating: Wonderland by Juno Dawson (this isn’t published yet so I’d normally discount it but it’s Juno Dawson so leave me alone)
Here’s a hoping I can tame my TBR by the end of this year!
What are your reading plans for 2020? Tell me some of your bottoms of goodreads!