Hey Happy Bookworms!
Today I’m taking it easy with a nice lil’ tag
or 3. Angelica @ The book cover girl, Adi @ one in a million & Kiwi Katastrohpes nominated me, all of them ages ago but would it even be a proper tag if I wasn’t years late?
~ List the rules
~ Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
~ Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
~ Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
~ You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (yeah right)
~ Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
~ Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
~ Share a link to your best post(s)
- how do people do this??? I’m a Christmas baby 🙂 That doesn’t mean I’m related to Jesus (I kid you not, when I was younger multiple people said that to me 😂)
- I love music just as much as books (I wanna do a post on this soon – it’s gonna be so good, I’m excited!)
- um……when people ask me what my favourite colour is I say blue but really I think all colours have nice shades
1. What’s on your bucket list this year?
One of my main goals this year is to get my TBR under control because it is actually terrifying me, like if anyone wants to make a horror movie, call me up, I’ll pass you on.
2. If money was not a problem, what’s one thing you would do?
Buy A LOT of books. And clothes – does that make me a bad person? Should I say stopping world hunger? 😅
3. What is your favorite movie?
Howl’s movie castle & I read it & re-watched it again recently OMG IT’S SO GOOD.
4. What is the first book you remember reading?
Like, children’s books? I have absolutely no clue. Omg, this book called skip through the seasons that was like a where’s wally for little kids – my dad hated it 😂
5. What is your Hogwarts house?
6. BONUS: What’s your favorite emoji?
😂💕 I can’t pickkkk
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I originally started because of a school project but I’d always liked the idea.
2. What is your favourite cuisine of food?
Italian! It’s just the best, I mean PASTA.
3. What is the funnest incident of your life?
I don’t really have any great stories, actually DofE was pretty funny & I made this post of funny stories from it. Guys, I just passed my DofE like a month ago or something so that’s great after it took so long 😂
4. What makes you relaxed?
Having a long bath with a bath bomb or something 👌
5. Weird Q: Pinapples on pizza?
1. Where do you hope your blog will be this time next year?
I don’t really like making big sweeping goals so just to continue to build a great audience (love you guys!)
2. Who’s your favourite author?
This is always so hard – maybe Marissa Meyer or Juno Dawson.
3. What hobbies do you have?
Not so many anymore – blogging, reading, I play piano, I do some singing with my friends, revision (so much fun, huh Adi? 😉)
4. Favourite place to go on holiday?
Staying in the UK or Italy (the food!)
5. Weird Question: Can you curl your tongue? If so, in how many ways!?
I can but just the normal sides one.
This is such an old tag so I’m not gonna tag anyone…
Oh! My fave post, god idk I love my TDV post & I think it’s done the best on my blog or near the best…
Anyway – I know that was kinda massive but thanks for reading!