Hey Happy Bookworms!
So test week(s) finished & then I had more tests (because that makes sense?!) and here I am so I’m sorry but it’s another tag. Anyway, thank you so much to hiddenzzzzz for nominating me! 💕 Let’s get cracking!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Tell your nominees
- Ask 11 new questions
1. What’s your favorite line from a book?
I’m not someone who writes down notes on books often but from HP4:
Dobby cannot let Harry Potter lose his Wheezy!
Because come on, it’s adorable.
2. Which new hobby do you want to try?
I don’t know, I have no free time at the moment. Oh! I want to learn calligraphy – still gotta get round to that…
3. What song describes your mood right now?
I’m listening to the 1975 right now so one of them 🤷♀️
4. In your opinion, is there a positive impact of social media in our society? What is it?
Ooooo deep I thought this was going to be easy 😂
In my opinion I think that social media is becoming more dangerous but at the same time society is learning to adapt & deal with it. So I think that it’s like most things, take it in moderation, don’t get addicted & check yourself that you’re having fun etc…
As for positive impacts it has loads: checking up on friends, talking to friends all around the world, inspiration, entertainment, yeah I could go on but it’s pretty boring 😅
5. A book you want to read but didn’t (for whatever reason)?
So many that I just haven’t gotten round to yet: Wilder girls, red white & royal blue, wicked saints, to best the boys…yeah, there’s too many (2020 defeat the TBR tho)
6. Favorite sport to watch?
7. Cakes or Cupcakes?
hum, well it all depends. Cupcakes are always fun, depends how much frosting their is but I’m more of a muffin person. I think a chocolate cake would win but if it’s another flavour idk… (I love how I took this question more seriously than the social media one 😂)
8. Favorite song lyrics?
Probably some of the ones I included in my music post (~here~)
9. What do you do to brighten your mood?
Listen to music or read (even if it’s a sad book/song it just takes my mind off things)
10. What do you love to blog about?
BOOKS! Can’t you tell? But more specifically I love making my posts funny for you guys 🙂
11. Favorite Disney character?
I’m a big fan of Mulan but we’ve been through this already 😂
- Charlotte @ Bewitching Books, Ravenous Reads
- Jasmin @ the writer of letters
- Emma @ A few chapters ’til love
- Ash @ Starlight Strands
- Ceres @ cLuEless_CerEs
My questions: (why’s it always a weird number like 11?)
- What’s your favourite book?
- What’s your least favourite book?
- How many books do you have on your physical TBR? (books that you own & need to read)
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- What’s your favourite board game?
- What’s a stereotype that’s true about you?
- What’s a stereotype that’s not true about you?
- Favourite cake flavour?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to know more about?
- Are you good at multitasking?
- Tell us all a joke!
Thanks for reading guys!
It’s half term next week so I promise I’ll have an actual post! 💖